Friday 1 May 2015

My Vegan Lunchbox

Hello everyone!

Today I'm going to be showing you what I pack in my vegan lunchboxes for school. Below is two examples of what I've eaten for lunch this week, if you'd like me to make this a regular post please let me know. I often have leftovers from dinner the night before or sometimes I make it fresh in the morning! I hope this gives you some ideas for your own lunches or snacks.

Lunchbox no.1 is:


  • 2 buckwheat, carrot, sweet potato and cumin fritters
  • Carrot sticks
  • 1 gluten-free pitta bread
  • A pot of hummus 
  • Homemade popcorn
  • My homemade raspberry & banana raw ice cream (recipe coming soon!)

Lunchbox no.2 is:


  • Homemade tomato & garlic dip sauce
  • Homemade potato wedges (recipe coming soon!)
  • Cucumber and pepper sticks
  • 1 sliced orange
  • 1 Alpro soya chocolate pot
I hope you enjoyed this post and got some ideas, thanks for reading! Please remember to leave me comments saying what recipes you'd like to see next.

Love Moo x





No comments:

Post a Comment